Talk about the comparison of PVC flooring and traditional materials
With the popularization of heating technology, PVC flooring is favored in advanced countries in East Asia and Southeast Asia such as South Korea and Japan. PVC flooring has gradually become popular in China. Today, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan are also the tomorrow of Chinese mainland, following the pace of the big times, and the products have reached national standards and international standards. The national standard is the E1 standard, which refers to the parquet or solid wood flooring sold in today's society. The international standard refers to the E0 standard. E1 standard means that 1 liter of air contains less than 1.5mg of harmful gases; The E0 standard means that 1 liter of air contains less than 0.5mg of harmful gases. No matter which one contains harmful gases, it is just a matter of more or less, and the degree of harm they cause to the human body varies. The harmful gases mentioned here refer to benzene gas and tsuen gas, PVC floor is made of polyethylene plastic high temperature pressing, does not volatilize any harmful gases, will not cause any harm to the human body.
1. Through the gaps between the floors and between the floors and the walls, a layer of floor mat should be set between the cement foundation and the floor during the laying of various wooden floors. The wooden floor and the base layer do not have any connection measures, so an overhead layer is formed between the floor and the cement base layer. Many harmful bacteria multiply and grow here, and even spread to the ground and float in the indoor air, causing different degrees of damage to the human body after inhalation. The PVC floor is a water-based environmental protection special glue (made in Korea) that closely combines the PVC floor and the cement base layer into a whole, preventing the growth of various bacteria and protecting human health.
2. Water ingress will cause the floor to crack. As we all know, wooden floors are afraid of water, and after contact with water, there will be deformation, bulging and other phenomena. And PVC flooring has good water resistance, even if it is soaked for a long time in the bathing place, there is no problem.
3. The floor joints that are bonded and nailed together with shoe spikes are prone to cracking and bulging when subjected to thermal expansion and contraction. The PVC floor is not connected to each other with glue, and is treated with a special trapezoidal beveled edge, which effectively prevents the cracking and drum phenomenon of the floor.
4. Widely used in families, hospitals, offices, shopping malls and other places. PVC flooring has good characteristics and has been well received by the public.
5. The paving process is simple. PVC flooring does not produce dust when installed. So as to avoid secondary pollution to the renovated room. Wooden floors and tiles generate a lot of dust due to shearing during the laying process, and the laying is complicated, resulting in different degrees of repeated pollution to the living room.
6. Other types of flooring affect heat conduction and cause floor deformation. PVC flooring is a floor specially designed for floor heating, which is very popular abroad. At present, most floors on the market are not suitable for floor heating systems, such as: 1218mm thick solid wood flooring, bamboo flooring, ordinary parquet flooring and laminate flooring with a thickness of more than 8mm.
Floor decoration is a very important part of interior decoration, and nowadays, in addition to practicality, floor decoration also attaches equal importance to visual beauty. As a common flooring material, the seemingly simple floor will also produce many changes after different laying techniques, colliding with a more colorful floor visual effect. Fishbone spelling and herringbone spelling are both very popular diagonal spelling techniques, but they are often misunderstood.
On February 1, in Chiping Xinlida New Decoration Materials Co., Ltd., walking into the production workshop, the scene was hot, the machines on the automated production line roared, workers were busy in different positions, rushing to produce foreign trade orders, only to see one raw material after another after extrusion, hot pressing and shaping and then through UV lighting and other procedures, "metamorphosis" into a complete PVC floor. Xinlida enterprise is a national high-tech enterprise, Shandong green factory, is currently the same industry in the domestic scale of large-scale, advanced facilities, good equipment conditions of PVC floor manufacturing base, the company's products are exported to all over the world.