Talk about the comparison between PVC flooring and traditional materials
With the popularization of heating technology everywhere, PVC flooring is favored in advanced countries in East Asia and Southeast Asia such as South Korea and Japan. PVC flooring has gradually become popular in China. Today in Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan, and tomorrow in mainland China, following the pace of the times, the products have reached national and international standards. The national standard is the E1 standard, which refers to the wood composite flooring or solid wood flooring sold in today's society. The international standard refers to the E0 standard. E1 standard means that the amount of harmful gas contained in 1 liter of air is less than 1.5mg; E0 standard means that the amount of harmful gas contained in 1 liter of air is less than 0.5mg. No matter which kind contains harmful gas, it is just a matter of more or less. The degree of harm they cause to the human body varies. The harmful gas mentioned here refers to benzene type gas and Tsuen type gas. The PVC floor is made of polyethylene plastic pressed at high temperature. It does not evaporate any harmful gas and will not cause any harm to the human body.
1. Through the gap between the floor and between the floor and the wall, a layer of floor mat should be set between the cement foundation and the floor during the laying of various wooden floors. There is no connection between the wooden floor and the base, so an overhead layer is formed between the floor and the cement base. Many harmful bacteria multiply and grow here, and even spread to the ground and float in the indoor air. After inhalation, it will cause different degrees of harm to the human body. The PVC floor is a water-based environmental protection special adhesive (produced in South Korea). The PVC floor and the cement base are closely combined into a whole, which prevents the growth of various bacteria and protects the health of the human body.
2. Ingress of water will cause the floor to crack. It is well known that wooden floors are afraid of water and will deform and bulge when exposed to water. The PVC floor has good water resistance, so there is no problem even if it is soaked in the bathing place for a long time.
3. The joints of the floor that are glued together and nailed together with nails are prone to cracking and bulging when they are subjected to thermal expansion and contraction. The PVC floors are not connected to each other with glue, and are treated with special trapezoidal bevels to effectively prevent cracking and drumming of the floor.
4. Widely used in places such as family hospitals, offices, shopping malls, etc. PVC flooring has good characteristics and is well received by the public.
5. The pavement process is simple. PVC floor will not produce dust during installation, so as to avoid secondary pollution to the decorated room. The wooden floor and ceramic tiles generate a lot of dust due to shearing during the laying process, and the laying is complicated, which causes repeated pollution to the living room to varying degrees.
6. Other types of floor affect heat conduction and cause floor deformation. PVC floor is specially designed for heating of ground heating, which is very popular abroad. At present, most floors on the market are not suitable for floor heating systems, such as: 1218mm thick solid wood flooring, bamboo flooring, ordinary solid wood composite flooring and laminate flooring with a thickness of more than 8mm.